Enter the Ottawa Cottage Life & Backyard Show DOOR PRIZE for the chance to WIN a free metal roof (Maximum value of $25,000) courtesy of TORRC – The Ottawa Roofing & Renovation Co. Inc.
TORRC INC. OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
Who Can Enter
- To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be ONTARIO residents.
- Employees of TORRC Inc. and immediate family members are ineligible. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren.
- Must be 19 years of age or older and be the legal homeowner.
- To be eligible to participate, home must be detached from any other home.
How to Enter
- Entry online: No purchase is necessary to enter. Only one entry allowed per e-mail account holder.
- To enter, log onto www.torrc.ca to complete the entry form. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
- The contest starts on March 29th/2019 and all entries must be received by TORRC Inc. by 12:00 p.m. ET on Sunday, April 28’th/2019. TORRC Inc. is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries, printing errors, server unavailability, computer, or any other electronic malfunction.
- On Friday, May 17’th/2019, one (1) winner will be selected by random drawing from among valid entries. Remaining valid entries will not carry over to the next drawing.
- One (1) winner will be selected. That winner will receive the equivalent of one (1) complete metal roof installation to include all material and labour – up to 2500 sq/ft of roofing material and labour. Any additional costs will not be included and winner will be liable for any remaining costs beyond 2500 sq/ft of roofing material and labour.
- The winner will be notified in person or by telephone. Additionally, winner will be displayed on TORRC Inc.’s Facebook as a public message as well as sporadic radio broadcasts. Before claiming the prize, the winner must provide his/her correct name, address and telephone number to TORRC Inc. at the time of notification. Winner must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within fourteen (14) days of notification, at the time winner claims his/her prize in person at TORRC Inc. Winner must show picture identification to claim prize.
- If a winner cannot be notified within fourteen (14) days, or does not timely sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited, and the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner randomly selected from among remaining valid entries.
- There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for any prize except at the sole discretion of TORRC Inc. TORRC Inc. has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
- TORRC Inc. is not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
- TORRC Inc. is not responsible for any liability arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
- In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that TORRC Inc. has the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration. Additionally, a 4’ X 8’ sign will be erected on the property of the winner for advertisement purposes only for a period of no less than (six) 6 months and no more than (1) one year.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
- Odds of winning depend on the number of valid entries received.
- Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at TORRC Inc. at 2900 Carp Rd., Unit #2-3, Carp, ON K0A 1L0 and at www.torrc.ca.
- Contest winner to be announced on Rebel 101.7 CIDG FM on Friday, May 17’th/2019 with repeat announcements every hour between 3:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. and throughout weekend including Victoria Day May 20’th/2019.
- The contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. TORRC Inc. accepts no responsibility or liability in connection with any losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
- TORRC Inc. cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes, or contest information. TORRC Inc. is not responsible for any computer or electronic malfunction, server unavailability, technological glitch, or human error relating to this contest and/or the use of short-code.
- TORRC Inc. reserves the right to make rules and contest changes, and change the aforementioned contest dates.
- By entering this contest, each entrant waives any and all claims of liability against TORRC Inc. and their respective parents, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, for any and all claims, loss and damage which may occur as a result of entrant’s participation in this contest.